The Ginger Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ginger Highway

Bring it on

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will go first.....

Go down 
+10
chippa
Ellsee
Mooches
donnaplease
StevePerryHair
Ratgirl
Melissa
lep4life
Kimterp
txfirefighter
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-04-06

I will go first..... Empty
PostSubject: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:06 pm

Though my hubby can be irritating as all get out (he is a man, after all), I have to say that I love him dearly! Gotta love a firefighter in his bunker gear. Yummy. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

Number of posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:10 pm

txfirefighter wrote:
Though my hubby can be irritating as all get out (he is a man, after all), I have to say that I love him dearly! Gotta love a firefighter in his bunker gear. Yummy. Embarassed

Thats so freakin' cute!
Back to top Go down
https://thegingerhighway.niceboard.com
lep4life

lep4life

Number of posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:17 am

I have no hubby or boyfriend, but many of my closest friends are guys so I'm sure to have gripes about them at some point!

And firefighters ARE yummy, but I can't be lusting over someone's husband! Embarassed

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:18 am

lep4life wrote:
I have no hubby or boyfriend, but many of my closest friends are guys so I'm sure to have gripes about them at some point!

And firefighters ARE yummy, but I can't be lusting over someone's husband! Embarassed

~Tracy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:24 am

My hubby is pretty awesome too, even though he can be messy & FARTS alot! (What hubby doesn't? LOL) And he's pretty cute in his cop gear too, lol.

Firefighters are cute too, my baby brother is one, he just looks ready to kick some ass in his gear, lol.

Ok I have to do it.....look it's NEAL-----> afro

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:28 am

HEYHEYHEY welcome melissa! Smile
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:29 am

Welcome to Miss Melissa! Good morning, chica!
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:39 pm

Hi Gals!! flower

Ok Gayle, I saw something today & thought of you & Lynn at the same time.....Mojito flavored GUM! Yep, gum! It's Orbitz gum, & it's called "mint mojito" I think. Can't be as good as the drink though I'm sure!! LOL Cool
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl

Ratgirl

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:43 pm

Hi Chicas! I love you

My hubby is the greatest. Who else in this world could put up with my "crabby ass". lol!
Back to top Go down
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Ratgirl wrote:
Hi Chicas! I love you

My hubby is the greatest. Who else in this world could put up with my "crabby ass". lol!

Hey hey hey Welcome girl!
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:53 pm

Melissa wrote:
Hi Gals!! flower

Ok Gayle, I saw something today & thought of you & Lynn at the same time.....Mojito flavored GUM! Yep, gum! It's Orbitz gum, & it's called "mint mojito" I think. Can't be as good as the drink though I'm sure!! LOL Cool

Mojito gum!!!!!!! I am sure it is not as good as the alcohol filled beverage, but I could legally chew it at work!! affraid
Back to top Go down
StevePerryHair

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 4:12 pm

MMMM Mojito gum! I'll have to try that.

Okay, I love my husband too, despite the fact he likes to fart much like Melissa's husband and despite the fact that he is very messy. He's my best friend and he is sooo good about me traveling around to see the bands this last year (I do get teased though). He is happy to see me happy and what more could you ask for! He is a little "Jersey" sarcastic, but in a more funny way than mean (most of the time) and it's probably the little bit of smart ass humor that probably attracted me to him in the first place! We've been married 15 years and look forward to many many more. He wears a cop uniform too, but when I first met him he was wearing a Disney parking costume, so I can't say it's the uniform that did it for me Surprised
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 4:50 pm

Ratgirl wrote:
Hi Chicas! I love you

Welcome, Chica! sunny
Back to top Go down
donnaplease

donnaplease

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:07 pm

Well, I guess I got you girls beat, cause I hardly ever hear (or smell) my hubby fart!!!! Smile

Honestly, I've got one great husband. He drives me ABSOLUTELY BATTY sometimes, but I'm sure I'll keep him.

I'd re-post the women's ass size survey here, but most of you have seen it, so there's really no use. It would fit in nicely, though, don'tcha think? Laughing

And in honor of Easter, this one's called "rabbit" rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:09 pm

donnaplease wrote:
Well, I guess I got you girls beat, cause I hardly ever hear (or smell) my hubby fart!!!! Smile

Honestly, I've got one great husband. He drives me ABSOLUTELY BATTY sometimes, but I'm sure I'll keep him.

I'd re-post the women's ass size survey here, but most of you have seen it, so there's really no use. It would fit in nicely, though, don'tcha think? Laughing

And in honor of Easter, this one's called "rabbit" rabbit

bring it on - its funny as hell!
Back to top Go down
donnaplease

donnaplease

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 6:04 pm

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their asses.
I thought the results were pretty interesting:

25% of women think their ass is too fat...
10% of women think their ass is too skinny...
The other 65% say that they don't care; they love him, he's a good man, and they would have married him anyway...
Back to top Go down
Mooches

Mooches

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 2:31 am

Quote :
There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their asses.
I thought the results were pretty interesting:

25% of women think their ass is too fat...
10% of women think their ass is too skinny...
The other 65% say that they don't care; they love him, he's a good man, and they would have married him anyway...

LOL!!
Gotta luv our guys who put up with being Lep "widowers" whenever a tour comes through. Not to mention all those "I love all Access " charges on the credit card bill.

Lori
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mooches
Ellsee

Ellsee

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 1:31 pm

Melissa wrote:
Hi Gals!! flower

That gum is great! I have a few packs !! Gayle, you and I like Mojito's! woohoooo! we can have some drinks together in Virginia! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chippa

chippa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:10 pm

They all suck!
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 9:36 pm

When I do finally decide to get a spouse, he'd better be willing to put up with my Lep/JSS/Journey excursions....because there will be PLENTY then. If he can't deal...then he can hit the road. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Ellsee

Ellsee

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 12:31 am

chippa wrote:
They all suck!

Geez, that's a blanket statement if I ever heard one!.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl

Ratgirl

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 2:16 am

fourt9rkim wrote:
When I do finally decide to get a spouse, he'd better be willing to put up with my Lep/JSS/Journey excursions....because there will be PLENTY then. If he can't deal...then he can hit the road. Laughing

You'd like my hubby then.. I usually get the "I dont care, whatever" when I mention going somewhere. cheers
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 9:53 am

Ratgirl wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

You'd like my hubby then.. I usually get the "I dont care, whatever" when I mention going somewhere. cheers

I need a guy like that! You're very lucky, my dear! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
Ratgirl

Ratgirl

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:36 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:
Ratgirl wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

I need a guy like that! You're very lucky, my dear! Very Happy

He's great. of course there IS the times when he is more of an ass than normal.. But I guess you gotta take the good with the bad. lol!
Back to top Go down
bublhed

bublhed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 11:58 am

donnaplease wrote:

Well thanks I appreciate that. I hope to be able to stick around for awhile. After 16+ years, I really don't think I could start over again (wouldn't want to anyway)

Well since we are on the subject I guess I can turn the table here so to speak....

I have THE most awesome wife in the WORLD!!! She puts up with all my moments of emotional immaturity and my constant whining and crying. and on top of all that she IS (no offense to anyone else) the most beautiful woman in the world. I am an extremely lucky man!!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will go first.....   I will go first..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will go first.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ginger Highway :: Our real life :: Spouses!-
Jump to: