The Ginger Highway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ginger Highway

Bring it on

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate my boss

Go down 
+5
Ratgirl
lep4life
txfirefighter
fourt9rkim
nath
9 posters
AuthorMessage
nath
Admin
nath

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-04-06

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:28 pm

He's a prick!!! Twisted Evil
So I need to find a new job urgently!!!
Back to top Go down
http://jeffscottsoto.niceboard.com
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

Number of posts : 35

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 pm

My boss is a female....and she is the most controlling, sneaky snake I've ever dealt with!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fourt9rkim
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

Number of posts : 32

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:53 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:
My boss is a female....and she is the most controlling, sneaky snake I've ever dealt with!

I am so glad to see someone else post this! However, I am now DONE with my sneaky snake!!!!! bounce cheers On to better things!
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:55 pm

Luckily, I don't have to see the snake all that often. We are offsite away from the hospital, so we only see her once a week. But she does have two people here who act as her eyes/ears, so we all watch what we say.
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:14 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:
Luckily, I don't have to see the snake all that often. We are offsite away from the hospital, so we only see her once a week. But she does have two people here who act as her eyes/ears, so we all watch what we say.

Yep. Keep your mouth shut to avoid the dreaded stab in the back like I got this week! silent I worked in a hospital as well, and the rumour mill is an amazing thing!
Back to top Go down
fourt9rkim

fourt9rkim

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:50 pm

txfirefighter wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

Yep. Keep your mouth shut to avoid the dreaded stab in the back like I got this week! silent I worked in a hospital as well, and the rumour mill is an amazing thing!

Isn't it, though?! Gossip spreads like WILDFIRE here. And if we WANT something to get back to the boss, we just make sure her extra ears are listening. Laughing Sorry you got stabbed in the back.
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:06 pm

fourt9rkim wrote:
txfirefighter wrote:
fourt9rkim wrote:

Isn't it, though?! Gossip spreads like WILDFIRE here. And if we WANT something to get back to the boss, we just make sure her extra ears are listening. Laughing Sorry you got stabbed in the back.

It's all good! It is actually working out better than I ever could have anticipated! God does, indeed, work in mysterious ways!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
lep4life

lep4life

Number of posts : 33

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 1:18 am

txfirefighter wrote:
I am so glad to see someone else post this! However, I am now DONE with my sneaky snake!!!!! bounce cheers On to better things!

So did you quit or get fired or what? What am I missing?

~Tracy
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:02 am

lep4life wrote:
txfirefighter wrote:

So did you quit or get fired or what? What am I missing?

~Tracy

I resigned my position, thankfully, before the sneaky snake could terminate me. But, it's okay, because people are now finding out the things I was warning them about all along. And I am not there to bail them out! MUUAHHHHHH! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ratgirl

Ratgirl

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-04-07

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:46 pm

A couple months ago I quit cause my boss didnt do shit. The other 2 employees ran the place and I got tired of it.

I ended up finding another job that paid significantly less but absolutely adore my new boss. She's great.. flower
Back to top Go down
Kimterp
Admin
Kimterp

Number of posts : 83

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 3:47 pm

Ratgirl wrote:
A couple months ago I quit cause my boss didnt do shit. The other 2 employees ran the place and I got tired of it.

I ended up finding another job that paid significantly less but absolutely adore my new boss. She's great.. flower

Less money is better than going insane
Back to top Go down
https://thegingerhighway.niceboard.com
Melissa

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-07

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:24 pm

My boss has been pretty awesome the last 10 years I've been there, esp. to let me work around my hubby's really screwy schedule.

But before that I did work with a doctor for 2 years who I'm pretty sure is the anti-Christ affraid Very mean man Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
txfirefighter

txfirefighter

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 1:52 pm

Melissa wrote:
My boss has been pretty awesome the last 10 years I've been there, esp. to let me work around my hubby's really screwy schedule.

But before that I did work with a doctor for 2 years who I'm pretty sure is the anti-Christ affraid Very mean man Evil or Very Mad

I feel your pain! What a Face
Back to top Go down
MsMercury

MsMercury

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-04-08

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:46 am

I have a word for my boss and it starts with a "C". You can figure out the rest.
Teri
Back to top Go down
giosi

Number of posts : 5

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:06 am

I have three bosses...a father and his son and daughter.....the worst thing..a family circus! Yet, SHE is the worst of all because she likes to gossip and start arguements between people as she acts innocently around it. I have been there about 13 years and I am VERY determined so she is afraid to step over the line with me because I answer back or confront her very often with things I don't like. AND I practically run the business so they panic when I am not around!

giosi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate my boss Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate my boss   I hate my boss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate my boss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ginger Highway :: Our real life :: Work & bosses-
Jump to: